Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier
of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial
training and education programs. For many years Festo has been
providing impetus for factory automation and offers a wide product and
service portfolio – from individual components to complex customized
solutions and system. As a family-owned company, we act from a
holistic perspective. We take responsibility for our actions globally
and locally, and want to contribute to the quality of life and
conservation of resources where we operate with new technologies,
knowledge and education.
At Festo, we hire people who continuously live our five core Values:
- We are Ambitious
- We are Determined
- We are Visionary
- We Value Each Other
- We are Dependable
Role Purpose / Mission:
Responsible for the preparation and development global standard to
local standards of numerical programs used to drive NC and CNC tools.
Run quality checks with the outputs, identify areas of improvement,
and recommend efficient tools and procedures to maximize productivity
and improve the quality of deliverables.
Inspecting and maintaining the performance of all mechanical
equipment and machinery to support the production processes in a
Impact on Business
- Act as subject matter expert for manufacturing and production
process changes for machining.
- Prepare documentation in line with engineering protocols and
regulations and ensure that the manufacturing specifications are
compliant with FDA and ISO regulations.
- Knowledge of performing preventative maintenance, repair, and
troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics on machines.
- Participate in design and process validation analysis to assure
product consistency using SPC statistical methods to evaluate
- Support Prototype, Pre-Production and Production manufacturing
methods, training, and process validation.
- Design tools and equipment for production needs, create drawings
- Supports material control with new product data set up and suggest
initial order quantities.
- Supports continuous improvement and shop cleanliness utilizing the
- Prepare and/or review production work instructions as required to
ensure machining specifications are met.
- Supports LEAN initiative and the knowledge network teams with in
the Festo organization.
- Supports value stream with new product data set up and suggest
initial order quantities.
- National and International travel may be required by any mode of
transportation as determined by the company for business reasons
such as, but not limited to, skill development, training, or a
company business event. This would include travel to and from Festo
Germany, Corporate Headquarters/Regional (field) offices.