Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by
practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last
10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
Summary of job contents
Assemble and test pneumatic related products for customer
applications and stock orders to specified requirements. Works at
bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties.
Reads and interprets pneumatic/electrical drawings to position
parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled.
Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, or other fasteners.
Performs testing of products during the assembly and final stage
Performs quality control by inspecting non-conforming material.
Uses various hand tools and measuring equipment such as:
calipers, torque wrenches and micrometers to complete special
Assemble and build finished goods according to work instructions
and build specifications.
May fabricate and package special customer requirements.
Perform necessary packaging per finished good to ensure safe
delivery of product to customer
Perform Goods receipt of material into warehouse upon completion
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required.