Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by
practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last
10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
Summary of job contents
Coordinate all activities concerning product movement on and off the
receiving/shipping dock. Unload and load all trailers by working with
FTZ on inbound shipments and shipping department on all outbound loads
. Maintain receiving/shipping dock in compliance with Festo 6S
standards. Dock Coordinator is required to maintain the integrity of
the inventory, record and distributes all incoming and outgoing
inventory, raw material and supplies in accordance with Festo work
instruction and procedures
- Work closely with FTZ, Receiving and Shipping departments.
- Reviews and processes paperwork for the required departments.
- Manage/Coordinate operations on all docks.
- Communicates all activities to manager/supervisor of any issues,
status updates and performance results related to Logistic
- Manage daily workload with loading and unloading of trucks.
- Unload all mail and assist in getting mail delivered.
- Inspects and verifies quantity and identifies part numbers against documents.
- Notify departments of any discrepancies.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory, record and distributes
all incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material and supplies in
accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Operates in-house parcel manifest system and carrier computer
system to process all outbound shipments per carrier compliance.
- Verifies information and quantities on all documentation against
the shipment or receipt, counts items for verification, and
indicates any discrepancies.
- Transfers material received from vendors to appropriate stock
locations or departments.
- Maintain daily checklist of all equipment in the dock and
- Organizes and maintains all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Ensure cleanliness of dock areas in compliance with Festo 6S program.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of security in the warehouse area.
- Contacts warehouse supervisor or manager to request technical
assistance for equipment failure.
- Operates all material handling equipment (forklifts, ASRS cranes,
conveyors, hoists, and moveable storage racks) per Festo safety
requirements and ISO standards.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager or
- Overtime may be required as business needs mandate.
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Follow lean manufacturing principles, ISO standards, 6‘s
implementation and meet KPIs set forth by the company.