Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact
by practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last
10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
Summary of job contents
Assists the warehouse supervisor in establishing and monitoring
the daily operations of the receiving, picking, packing and
shipping functions. Responsible for completing daily assignments,
coaching and training warehouse personnel on ISO 9000
procedures/work instructions and warehouse management systems.
• Solicits feedback and input from warehouse operators to create or
modify warehouse procedures or work instructions.
warehousing operation in the absence of warehouse supervisor.
Assists in monitoring space utilization in warehouse and provides
recommendations to warehouse supervisor for approval.
and performs cycle counts.
• Assists in maintaining a high level
of security in the warehouse area.
• Responsible for the
housekeeping and organization of the warehouse area.
Responsible for implementation of 5’s, lean manufacturing, safety and
• Responsible for the organization and
maintenance of shop floor production-stocking locations.
Responsible for proper equipment functioning and contacting technician
for equipment failures.
• Responsible for monitoring employee
performance and statistics.
• Responsible for monitoring and
• Insures the processing of customer returns on a
• Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned
• Controls the flow of production and or distribution
orders to ensure they are processed correctly and on time.
Coordinates and controls the handling, storage and flow of finished
product and raw material through the warehouse and production
• Responsible for the training of all warehouse employees
on warehouse procedures, work instructions, material flows, and system
applications as it relates to the logistics operation and ISO
standards and procedures
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Follow lean manufacturing principles, ISO standards, 5‘s
implementation and meet KPIs set forth by the company.
- Suggests improvement of processes in the warehouse and logistics
departments as the opportunity arises.
- Communicates daily with management and other employees throughout
the department and RSC