Purpose & Mission:
Under the direction of the Manager Supply Chain Controlling the
Plant Controlling Analyst position functions as a key contributor for
the preparation, analysis and submission of operational reporting
packages, key performance indicators and budget-related tasks for the
Production Pant and Supply Chain Areas. Performs functions with
hands-on expertise in financial and cost accounting, inventory,
capital investments, assets and internal control. Handle special
projects assigned by management.
The Plant Controlling Analyst supports the internal control
system management, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, works
focused on short and long-term financial planning and/or financial
analysis of business operations with the purpose of measuring and
forecasting business performance in accordance with Corporate policies
and guidelines. This includes:
· Assist with the calculation of planning data, perform data
uploads and other duties as required to produce reports in compliance
with corporate reporting guidelines.
· Perform detailed operational performance analysis,
including the preparation of reporting packages for the management meetings.
· Production cost analysis and variances / production cost estimation.
· Coordinate and assist Operational Units leaders on the
analysis of their financial and operational results in alignment with
· Inventory control and KPIs
· Investment controlling, planning, business cases and
evaluation of projects, fixed assets internal control
· Analysis of internal financial information, working
capital, costs, prices, expenses, revenues, rates of return, etc.).
· Analysis of external economic conditions and their impact
on business operations (e.g., inflation, interest rates, exchange
· Financial modeling to measure and forecast potential
impacts of financial transactions and corporate development
· Other tasks, projects and/or responsibilities may be
assigned on a temporary or permanent basis.
· Communicates with co-workers, management, HQ and others in
a courteous and professional manner.
· Managing projects / processes,
· Proactive, team worker, business partner.
· Manages difficult and sometimes complex problems.