Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by
practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last
10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
Summary of job contents
Inspects and verifies quantities, Identifies part number against
documents and records/adjusts discrepancies. Operator is required to
maintain the integrity of the inventory, record and distributes all
incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material and supplies in
accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Assists in the monitoring of inventory to maximize warehouse space.
- Reviews and processes reports for the required department.
- Assists in ensuring all expedited/rush orders leaves each day.
- Assists ASRS Tech in end of day tasks and processing the last
orders of the day through the ERP/WMS system.
- Assists lead in daily activities as needed.
- Communicates to lead any and all issues, status updates and
performance results related to the department.
- Acts on the behalf of the lead when the lead is absent.
- Assists in training new hires.
- Continually re-trains and reinforces procedures, work
instructions and work methods throughout the Logistics dept.
- Inspects and verifies quantity and identifies part numbers
- Records/adjusts discrepancies.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory, record and
distributes all incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material
and supplies in accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Selects and places products upon receipt into appropriate boxes
for storage in the warehouse.
- Selects and places product into appropriate boxes for packaging,
seals and affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Operates in-house parcel manifest system and carrier computer
system to process all outbound shipments per carrier compliance.
- Verifies information and quantities on all documentation against
the shipment or receipt, counts items for verification, and
indicates any discrepancies.
- Performs cycle counts of inventory.
- Transfers material received from vendors to appropriate stock
locations or departments.
- Compare identifying information and quantities on the MRA/CRA
form against the receipt, counts items for verification and
indicates any discrepancies. Segregates MRA's in appropriate
location for Quality Control inspections and delivers CRA's to
- Organizes and maintains production stocking locations in
warehouse and shop floor.
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of raw material.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of security in the warehouse area.
- Contacts warehouse lead or manager to request technical
assistance for equipment failure.
- Operates all material handling equipment (forklifts, ASRS
cranes, conveyors, hoists, and moveable storage racks) per Festo
safety requirements and ISO standards.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager or
- Overtime may be required as business needs mandate.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Follow lean manufacturing principles, ISO standards, 5‘s
implementation and meet KPIs set forth by the company.