Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so
are our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and
a completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match,
Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by
practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and
last 10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
- Summary of job contents
Provides adminstirative assistance to the Outbound Logistics and
warehouse department as necssary. Administrative support duties to
include clerical work with use of various software programs,
developing reports, completing any/all projects as assigned.
- Notification of shipments for freight forwarders.
- Create / Provide all documents required for shipment, such as
shipping notices, bills of lading, forwarding orders, package
labels, customs declaration, certificates of origin if needed, etc.
- Processing of the usual customs formalities in the context of
the specified organizational processes under consideration of the
operational, country and customer-specific regulations.
- Assure end of day activities e.g. close of shipments, creation
of necessary paper work, …
- Ensuring that the customer's shipping requirements are met
- Preparation of manual shipments based on int./ext. customer requirements
- Compile reports, compile statistics, perform simple calculations
e.g. Shipment Spreadsheet on Sharepoint, report trends and irregularities.
- Provide general office support including answering phones,
filing, and occasionally pulling of material for customers
- Interact with various levels of employees both in the corporate
offices and internationally. May also interact with customers,
distributors or field personnel.
- Provides back up and support for outbound logistics coordinators
- Ability to operate within customer portals, carrier websites and
various shipping software.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required by Management
- Store technical and / or commercial documents. Set up filing.
Classify documents for filing and store and monitor them,
considering the retention periods.