Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier
of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial
training and education programs. For many years Festo has been
providing impetus for factory automation and offers a wide product and
service portfolio – from individual components to complex customized
solutions and system. As a family-owned company, we act from a
holistic perspective. We take responsibility for our actions globally
and locally, we want to contribute to the quality of life and
conservation of resources where we operate with new technologies,
knowledge and education.
At Festo, we hire people who continuously live our five core Values:
- We are Ambitious
- We are Determined
- We are Visionary
- We Value Each Other
- We are Dependable
Job Summary: The Marketing Communications Specialist
will design and develop video, audio, graphics, and illustrations for
marketing communications across a/v, web, social, print and other
marketing channels. This role requires equal parts graphic design
skill and video/audio production and post-production expertise.
- Responsible for Festo North America video strategy and projects
—from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation and production.
- Manage video and audio production, including coordinating video
and photography shoots, green screen studio shoots, multi-camera
shoots, and live stream.
- Manage video / audio on-site studio, handling setup of video and
audio recording and lighting equipment.
- Edit video with meticulous attention to detail, pace and timing.
- Create and implement graphic design for North America including
corporate communications, branding, marketing campaigns, trade
- Develop visual communication concepts and layouts for company
brochures, website, social media, PR and events.
- Create video, graphics, illustrations, and other creative
materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms.
- Create and maintain marketing tools as assigned (brochures,
literature, postcards, banners, etc.), aligning layouts and formats
with corporate image guidelines.
- Create, edit and/or source images and illustrations as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing communications team,
management, and agencies to ensure strategic alignment and cohesive
branding execution on all content and campaigns.