Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier
of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial
training and education programs. For many years Festo has been
providing impetus for factory automation and offers a wide product and
service portfolio – from individual components to complex customized
solutions and system. As a family-owned company, we act from a
holistic perspective. We take responsibility for our actions globally
and locally, and want to contribute to the quality of life and
conservation of resources where we operate with new technologies,
knowledge and education.
At Festo, we hire people who continuously live our five core Values:
- We are Ambitious
- We are Determined
- We are Visionary
- We Value Each Other
- We are Dependable
Manage all facets of project management through exceptional services
to Festo’s key stake holders. Ensure the collection of all operational
needs/special requirements and execute all projects in the highest
quality, on budget, and in time. There should not only be a high
emphasis on performance but also on maintaining a high level of
professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness with all internal
and external parties
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule,
procurement, quality & risk, billing, etc.) for individual
projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to
complex documents affecting projects, including but not limited to:
agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters,
surveys and drawings.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or
through individual project qualification process; conducts standard
to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads
evaluation interviews, recommends resources to Head of Facilities.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written
reports/meeting minutes to keep Head of Facilities and project
resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company
requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is
accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives,
approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests,
make recommendations, secure/initiate approvals on change orders.
Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget,
schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead
constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency
plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of projects & project management
within the context of business results (business case, larger
economic implications, business risk, etc).
- Assembles and maintains reports to communicate daily, weekly,
monthly, quarterly reports with daily operations, senior management,
- Follow all company, safety and security policies and procedures;
report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Prepares project schedule and manages the move, add, change
process and serves as on-site foreman.
- Performs frequent audits of work executed onsite to ensure all
work is performed safely and in accordance with Festo standards.
- Reviews all as-builts, O&M’s and other project data and hands
over complete packages to facilities team to develop programs
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect
company assets. (i.e. company credit card number).
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Maintains an active communication and relationship with local
authorities such as Fire Department, Police, etc.