Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier
of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial
training and education programs. For many years Festo has been
providing impetus for factory automation and offers a wide product and
service portfolio – from individual components to complex customized
solutions and system. As a family-owned company, we act from a
holistic perspective. We take responsibility for our actions globally
and locally, and want to contribute to the quality of life and
conservation of resources where we operate with new technologies,
knowledge and education.
At Festo, we hire people who continuously live our five core Values:
- We are Ambitious
- We are Determined
- We are Visionary
- We Value Each Other
- We are Dependable
Purpose / Mission:
Advance electrical products, systems, and applications within the
production plant. Preparation of electrical plans for production and
test equipment required for production processes and programming of
devices required of machine control.
Impact on Business
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems for testing and
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering
codes and standard.
- Making the wiring: complete wiring of the designed equipment.
- Program testing systems for product testing.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with
company and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Placing the designed equipment into operation and testing proper function.
- Compliance and enforcement the security measures of confidential information.
- Supports LEAN initiative and the knowledge network teams with in
the Festo organization.
- Supports value stream with new product data set up and suggest
initial order quantities.
- Supports continuous improvement and shop cleanliness utilizing the
- National and International travel may be required by any mode of
transportation as determined by the company for business reasons
such as, but not limited to, skill development, training or a
company business event. This would include travel to and from Festo
Germany, Corporate Headquarters/Regional (field) offices.