Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by
practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and
temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last
10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located
throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
Summary of job contents
To provide continuous service to our internal customer (Production)
of raw material and finished goods to external customers. The
Production/Logistics Coordinator is required to inspect and verify
part numbers and quantities against document and records, utilize the
inventory management system to properly receive, pick, and maintain
the integrity of the inventory through cycle counts. Coordinators will
be required to be able to use various powered industrial equipment to
transport material as needed. Production/Logistics Coordinator shall
work in accordance with Festo work instructions and procedures.
- Inspects and verifies quantity and identifies part numbers against documents.
- Records/adjusts discrepancies.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory, record and distribute all
incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material, and supplies in
accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Selects and places products upon receipt into appropriate storage
locations in the warehouse.
- Verifies information and quantities on all documentation against
the shipment or receipt, counts items for verification, and
indicates any discrepancies.
- Performs cycle counts of inventory, verifies accuracy, and
discusses variations with appropriate staff member.
- Transfer material received from vendors or Production to
appropriate stock locations or departments.
- Segregates ICMs / Customer Returns in appropriate location for
Quality Control inspections.
- Organizes and maintains production stocking locations in warehouse
and shop floor.
- Responsible for the safe handling of raw material.
- Lifts heavy totes and parts by hand or with equipment
- Operates powered equipment to assist in loading or moving
materials and products. Escalates equipment failure and need for
technical assistance to Lead or Management.
- Operates all material handling equipment (forklifts, ASRS cranes,
conveyors, hoists, and moveable storage racks) per Festo safety
requirements and ISO standards.
- Operates standard power tools, such as but not limited to circular
saw, sawzall, jigsaw, nail gun, etc
- Ability to use a tape measure to properly measure and assess the
type/size of box that will be needed to perform proper packaging
- Maintain daily checklist of all equipment
- Moves materials from storage locations or pull off lanes and
delivers to designated work areas.
- Retrieves finished product from designated Production pick up
areas and delivers to the appropriate receiving areas.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of security and proper
protocol in the warehouse area.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Follow lean manufacturing principles, ISO standards, 5‘s
implementation and meet KPIs set forth by the company.
- Overtime may be required as business needs mandate.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.