• Identifies and targets potential customers, services and maintains
existing customers and improves customer relations in order to
increase market penetration.
• Establishes professional customer
relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing,
engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, or other
key personnel) and develops new accounts, maintains and increases
current customer base.
• Secures orders from existing and
potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and/or
contacting by phone.
• Follows up on quotations submitted to
• Establishes, maintains and transmits local customer
data on any Sales Force Assistance System which may be in
• Develops in conjunction with management sales strategies
to sell applicable product lines and services and implements such in
order to achieve predetermined annual sales target.
and identifies customer requirements and provides solutions through
the application of Festo's products and services.
• Prepares and
presents sales presentations to all relevant customer personnel and
• Generates, submits and follows up on proposals and
quotations presented to customers.
• Generates and maintains
correspondence with prospects and customers.
• Visits customer
facilities, maintains contact and consults in order to secure sales to
existing and potential customers.
• Provides sales forecasts of
assigned territory to management, as needed.
• Performs after
sale follow-up and contact to ensure that products are performing
according to specifications.
• Assists customers in resolving
problems pertaining to product, service, deliveries and
• Attends relevant trade shows to prospect for sales
leads and applications.
• Participates in trade show exhibitions
as directed by management by attending to potential and existing
• Generates and submits applicable reports
to management within predetermined deadlines.
• Analyzes and
researches pertinent information in order to respond to Customer
inquiries regarding product features and performance, product
application, product substitution and special application
• Provide technical support to troubleshoot moderately
complex problems and system failures.
• Recommends replacement of
• Will be working with distributors on an ongoing
basis as assigned.
• Travel within territory required.
Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required