Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier
of automation technology. Festo offers solutions for actuators,
motors, controls, and material handling. Moving to the Life Science
market, Festo is automating the laboratories and medical devices of
tomorrow using experience from its core business. As well as branching
out to new liquid and gas handling solutions.
The Electrical Engineer provides planning and execution of electrical
systems (schematic capture, layout), testing/verification to ensure
that Festo products meet the customer expectations. Together with
your experienced teammates, you will develop complex software
solutions for biotechnological or diagnostic applications in the field
of laboratory automation and robotics. The interdisciplinary exchange
with specialists from the areas of embedded software, hardware, in
conjunction with verification and product management ensures that you
will master tricky challenges. It goes without saying that you develop
in an agile environment.
- Development of hardware for embedded systems, which are used in
the medical technology and laboratory automation industries.
- Design and analysis of digital and analog circuits with
- Advanced Schematic capture, PCB Layout through production for
- Development of internal component testing and ICT testing. Assure
a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of
others on your team via good electrical practices, process
improvements, clean designs, smart testing and review practices.
- Work with cross disciplinary teams of mechanical, electrical,
software, biomedical and testing engineers.
- Interact with a global engineering team coving Germany, USA, and Bulgaria.
- Troubleshoot and debug products in production and service as required.
- Perform documentation, unit test plans, and quality analysis.