Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We are growing in Mason and We need Great people with Great
attitudes to join our team!
- We know that Success is built with teamwork and open
communication. We have a work environment that encourages employee
engagement and dialogue.
- We are constantly evaluating our processes in an effort to
continuously improve. We know that to be #1, we need to constantly
- Festo is a learning environment. We support employees growing and
learning new information, technology, processes, etc.
- We support Green Initiatives that reduce waste and environmental impact.
Purpose/Mission: Under general direction, performs
varied, difficult, sensitive and confidential office administration
support for the General Manager and other Regional personnel as
necessary. In addition to filing, typing, scheduling, performs duties
such as research and compiling of international and/or domestic data,
developing reports, completing any/all projects as assigned. Deals
with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors well
as internal contact at all levels of the organization
- Provides general administrative support including but not limited
to; answering phones, mail distribution, maintaining and ordering
office supplies, maintaining local literature, filing; proofreads
and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and
compliance with policies and procedures
- Provides administrative support for Manager, which includes time
sheet management, travel arrangements, calendar, supports meeting
arrangements (incl. catering) where needed, meeting agenda and/or
document preparation (incl. PPT preparation) on the basis of
- Responds to requests for information and complaints, refers
matters to appropriate staff and/or takes action or recommends
action to resolve the request or compliant
- Reviews, determines the priority and routes incoming
correspondence, reports, requests and instructions; handles or
refers matters as directed
- Acts a liaison in coordinating matters between the COO / Director
office and other department heads and managers
- Manages concur and expenses for COO/Director
- Applies office management best practice (Office production system)
- Acts as an agent of cultural change on behalf of the COO /
Directors in order to drive organizational development
- Communicates with Management and other employees throughout the
department and RSC.
- Communicates and coordinates with colleagues of Festo sites around
the world for international collaboration purposes (int. support
assignments, NAM alignment meetings, …)
- Supports with the communication / presentation of the RSC through
Festo people page and Internal Communications
- Collaborates on projects / communications for the RSC and other
NAM operations locations with the NAM Marketing dept
- Collaborates with stakeholders inside and outside of the company
- Provides guidance on COOs ideas / initiatives to colleagues in
collaboration / teamwork settings