Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are
our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a
completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent
benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition
Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We are growing in Mason and We need Great people with Great
attitudes to join our team!
- We know that Success is built with teamwork and open
communication. We have a work environment that encourages employee
engagement and dialogue.
- We are constantly evaluating our processes in an effort to
continuously improve. We know that to be #1, we need to constantly
- Festo is a learning environment. We support employees growing and
learning new information, technology, processes, etc.
- We support Green Initiatives that reduce waste and environmental impact.
This role is the external facing, key gateway into the Logistics
department and provides the communication link between the various
Logistics teams in the RSC. Provides administrative assistance to
Support Supervisor, Logistics Management team and Logistics department
as necessary. Also, ordering supplies and facilitating internal and
external customer requests to the appropriate Logistics team
- · Assist in creating procedures and work instructions
· Assist in developing corrective actions(8D) for both internal and
external customers, based on root cause to reduce defect occurrences
· Facilitate internal audits on key processes
· Responsible for running/creating reports. (Weekly, daily, as needed.)
· Responsible for purchasing/warehouse office needs
· Time tracking and reporting for Logistics Support Group
· Listening to the voice of the customer to meet their requirements Support
· Investigate missing part orders to avoid future ICM’s.
· Assist with investigation of lost inbound orders and late inbound PO’s
· Keeping up to date with corporate policies and procedures and
implementing as needed within the warehouse
· Responsible for creating, reviewing and updating Logistic
departmental procedures and work instructions
· Assists the leads creating and coordinating 5s practices
· Track and report annual cycle counts based on the required end date
· Report and analyze cycle count discrepancies and other relevant data
· Physical Inventory/manual adjustments check for accuracy
· Customer Support with expedite requests from Support Group Inbox
· Customer Support 3rd Party Drop Shipments.
- · Help support Group Inbox requests from Regional Contact Center
and the Sales Support Groups
· Proficient in SAP use
· Knowledgeable in WMS
· Proficient to above level knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point a must
· Good communication and collaboration skills to build
interdepartmental and customer relationships
· Familiar with the use of lean methodologies
· Cross Train with team members on system issues and fault recovery
Other duties as assigned