Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and equipment and solution provider for industrial and technical education. As a globally-oriented and independent family company with its headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, it has become the performance leader in its industry over the last 50 years, thanks to its innovations and problem-solving competence in all aspects of pneumatics as well as its unique range of technical training and education programs.
Festo Didactic Inc. is a part of the Festo Group.
Festo Didactic Inc. is the world-leading provider of equipment and solutions for technical education.
We design and implement learning centers and laboratories, educational equipment and programs that train people to perform in highly dynamic and complex environments. Our goal is to maximize learning success in educational institutions and industrial companies around the globe.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Organization: Location: Eatontown, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Time Requirements.: 24 hours/week
Major(s) Requested: Marketing & Communications
GPA desired: Min. 3.0
Number of Openings: 1
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable Marketing Coordinator to join our team and participate in the design and implementation process of marketing strategies for our company. Your work will include research and gathering data to help Festo market its products/services. The Marketing Coordinator will have a lead role in one or more specific marketing content areas, such as website, tradeshows, conferences, or other.
- Trade Show and Conferences:
- Participate in organization of several trade shows or conferences during the year
- Coordinate branding and comms with dealers & vendors
- Graphic Design:
- Ability to work with Photoshop
- Ability to work with InDesign
- Lead research and Report
- Research prospects by geographical market for the USA
- Manage incoming leads gained at sponsorships, events, etc….
- Track leads through sales cycle and provide results from leads
- Direct Mailing
- Produce a timeline and plan for a regular direct mailing via html and/or via mail to be sent out on a monthly basis
5. Internal Communication
- Gather all inputs from regional teams and produce articles for GM newsletter
- Gather all inputs from regional teams and produce posts for SM
- Write success stories on sales opportunities for International distribution
- Execute and manage tactical digital marketing campaigns
Other tasks may include:
- Developing the website content and maintenance
Development and implementation of the search engine marketing campaigns
Creation of sales literature and advertisements
Competitor/customer insights reporting and analysis
Managing the company’s social media platforms
-Direct Reporting Line to Head of Marketing, Eatontown, NJ Office: day to day professional guidance.