Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We strive to continue to improve on our environmental impact by practicing economical use of energy and efficient use of resources.
- Building Management/Energy system controls the lights and temperature is energy
- Motion sensors and motion activated light switches throughout the facility
- Use of compact fluorescent bulbs that use 75% less energy and last 10 ten times longer than
- incandescent bulbs
Efficient Use of Resources
- Use of green cleaning products to reduce exposure to chemicals
- Recycling bins for paper, plastic and scrap metal located throughout the facility
- Conscious use of water consumption
- Summary of job contents
Inspects and verifies quantities, Identifies part number against documents and records/adjusts discrepancies. Operator is required to maintain the integrity of the inventory, record and distributes all incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material and supplies in accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Key accountabilities
- Inspects and verifies quantity and identifies part numbers against documents.
- Records/adjusts discrepancies.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory, records and distributes all incoming and outgoing inventory, raw material and supplies in accordance with Festo work instruction and procedures.
- Selects and places products upon receipt into appropriate boxes for storage in the warehouse.
- Selects and places product into appropriate boxes for packaging, seals and affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Operates in-house parcel manifest system and carrier computer system to process all outbound shipments per carrier compliance.
- Verifies information and quantities on all documentation against the shipment or receipt, counts items for verification, and indicates any discrepancies.
- Performs cycle counts of inventory.
- Transfers material received from vendors to appropriate stock locations or departments.
- Compare identifying information and quantities on the MRA/CRA form against the receipt, counts items for verification and indicates any discrepancies. Segregates MRA's in appropriate location for Quality Control inspections and delivers CRA's to repair department.
- Organizes and maintains production stocking locations in warehouse and shop floor.
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of raw material.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of security in the warehouse area.
- Contacts warehouse lead or manager to request technical assistance for equipment failure.
- Operates all material handling equipment (forklifts, ASRS cranes, conveyors, hoists, and moveable storage racks) per Festo safety requirements and ISO standards.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Lead.
- Overtime may be required as business needs mandate.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Follow lean manufacturing principles, ISO standards, 5‘s implementation and meet KPIs set forth by the company.