Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and equipment and solution provider for industrial and technical education. As a globally-oriented and independent family company with its headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, it has become the performance leader in its industry over the last 50 years, thanks to its innovations and problem-solving competence in all aspects of pneumatics as well as its unique range of technical training and education programs.
Festo Didactic Inc. is a part of the Festo Group.
Festo Didactic Inc. is the world-leading provider of equipment and solutions for technical education.
We design and implement learning centers and laboratories, educational equipment and programs that train people to perform in highly dynamic and complex environments. Our goal is to maximize learning success in educational institutions and industrial companies around the globe.
Position: Marketing Intern
Organization: Location: Eatontown, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Time Requirements.: 15-20 hours/week, 3-4 days/week
Major(s) Requested: Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Sales
GPA desired: Min. 3.0
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable college junior to join our growing marketing team as a marketing intern. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing team in each stage of marketing campaigns. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and strategic planning.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the marketing team
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns, and social media content
- Assist in implementing a CRM strategy
- Assist in building brand credibility for the company
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Ensure postings of FD, LinkedIN, and Twitter on a weekly basis
- Monitor activity on all social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Convert Complex data and findings into understandable table, graphs, and written reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.