Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and equipment and solution provider for industrial and technical education. As a globally-oriented and independent family company with its headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, it has become the performance leader in its industry over the last 50 years, thanks to its innovations and problem-solving competence in all aspects of pneumatics as well as its unique range of technical training and education programs.
Festo Didactic Inc. is a part of the Festo Group.
Festo Didactic Inc. is the world-leading provider of equipment and solutions for technical education.
We design and implement learning centers and laboratories, educational equipment and programs that train people to perform in highly dynamic and complex environments. Our goal is to maximize learning success in educational institutions and industrial companies around the globe.
Position: Human Resource/Management Intern
Organization: Location: Eatontown, NJ
Department: Human Resources
Start Date: ASAP
Time Requirements.: 15-20 hours/week
Major(s) Requested: Human Resource or Business Administration or Marketing
GPA desired: Min. 3.0
Number of Openings: 1
The Human Resource/Management Intern provides administrative support to the HR department
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of new hire orientations
- Review new hire paperwork for accuracy and compliancy
- Manage on-going recruitment reports
- Organizes, schedules and oversees employee meetings, Town Halls, EAP seminars, various employee activities etc.
- Recommends, and implement personnel policies and procedures; helps to prepare and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations, as well as other state and federally required reporting.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Participate in Finance department activities including Purchasing, Order Processing etc.
- Assist in creating reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Festo Didactic Inc.
Festo Didactic is the world-leading provider of equipment and solutions for technical education. The product and service portfolio offers customers holistic education solutions for all areas of technology in factory and process automation, such as pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical engineering, production technology, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, CNC, HVAC and telecommunications